Quote Of The Day
“In maths, you can’t just jump into it and be good. You have to remember the formulas, and you have to practice so it stays in your brain because it’s based on memory. I practiced a lot, and I got better, I passed my final and I passed the class – a C, but I passed. And that is my greatest achievement in life, because I was really struggling. It taught me that if you really put your mind to it, you can achieve anything. … I always told myself that when I have kids, and they ask me ‘daddy, what’s your greatest achievement in life?’ I am still going to say ‘passing college Algebra’ because it really wasn’t easy for me. It taught me a lot about myself as a person and set me up for everything else I have achieved and am yet to achieve in life.”
– Trinidad And Tobago’s World 200m bronze medalist and 4 x 400 champion Jereem Richards talking about how even though he has multiple medals, he considers passing Algebra at South Plains College his greatest victory.
- LetsRun.com 2.0 Is Here. Where can we find a sub-7:52 3k race on on Feb. 3rd or 10th so we can take on the World?
- Laura Muir opens her season with 8:37.21 3k
- RW sold to Hearst Publishing
- Olympic Marathon winners and the shoes they wore
- "Why marathon runners in the United States are getting slower," by Jens Jakob Andersen
- Best state US city for ultra training
- I will NEVER buy another pair of Brooks shoes or apparel EVER AGAIN
- Paul Chelimo takes 3rd at Campaccio Cross