Quote Of The Day
“I run loads less now than I used to. I only do about 50 or so miles a week, but I’m getting my aerobic strength from other areas like the bike and pool and my legs are a bit fresher. So it’s win-win.”
– UK runner and triathlete Beth Potter talking about how her running has improved since she left full-time running to become a triathlete. After finishing as the runner-up twice, Potter finally got the win at the Highgate Harriers Night of the 10,000m PBs last night to qualify for 2017 Worlds.
- Kiprop runs steeple 1 week before pre classic
- 20-year-old German Konstanze Klosterhalfen runs 14:51 at low key meet
- Anyone been to a wedding post divorce?
- Why is LeBron James not considered better than MJ?
- Casey Clinger Runs 8:57 at altitude to win Utah State Championships
- Which is more impressive, a sub 12 FAT 100m or a sub 5 mile?
- Tracktown Summer Series Draft #2 in the books
- Jerry Schumacher's son and daughter both just won Oregon state 3k titles