Quote Of The Day
“All my focus heading into training for my 2017 season was on getting healthy and putting myself in the best possible fitness to successfully defend my title in London 2017. But life is filled with many blessings with God. So here I am thinking about being the greatest mother I can be with my biggest blessing and the promise God made me.”
– Jamaica’s 2-time Olympic and reigning world champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce announcing that she won’t be defending her world title in London this year as she’s pregnant with her first child.
- Is Laura Muir the best current pro who is not a full-time professional runner?
- New Nikes (Vaporfly) - is anyone here willing to spend $250 for a pair of running shoes?
- "putting your legs up on the wall will drain the lactic acid and mimic an ice bath" true or complete BS?
- I've just purchased my first batch of L-Carnitine. What can I expect?
- Found out girlfriend cheated on ex
- Should I date the fast girl or the hot girl on the Track Team?
- $30 million to spend 30 years in jail. Would you do it?