Quote Of The Day
“The IOC delegated to IFs and didn’t make a decision. WADA needs to speak with a stronger voice and use its capability to issue non-compliance. There has been a distinct silence from the day before the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony to the present time. I didn’t hear the WADA President Sir Craig Reedie saying well done to [IPC head] Sir Philip Craven, for instance. An opportunity has therefore been missed. They should have referred the IOC to the independent Compliance Review Committee for consideration over their Russian response, and for their direction to not allow Russian athletes with previous doping sanctions, as that is contrary to the [WADA] Code.”
– Former WADA director general David Howman criticizing the IOC, WADA and Craig Reedie in their handling of the Russian doping situation.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Alan Webb move over. A high schooler just ran 3:52 at Pre!!! Jakob Ingebrigtsen 3:52.28!!!
- Ritz 2nd, Mo first at GNR
- Jepchumba nearly misses the Paula Radcliffe's road 10K WR in Prague
- Coach makes me chase live chickens for practice
- 5 gallon jug filled with misc $$ change ??
- Fast in practice, not running to ability in races
- Are hill sprints overrated?
- What could El G and Lagat run for 200m in their prime?
- Joseph MF Gray just won the World Mountain Running Championships!