No Penn, No Stanford
“The word I get out of Eugene is Cheserek had been dealing with a minor calf strain, and Powell didn’t want him to push it in the Pepsi. If so, it was the smart call.”
“I hear he now is healthy. But the UO coaches don’t see an upside to racing Cheserek against world-class professionals at Stanford.”
– Excerpt from a Ken Goe article entitled “What on earth is going on with Oregon Ducks star Edward Cheserek?” stating that Edward Cheserek won’t be racing at Stanford this weekend.
- Teg vs Solinsky: who had the better career?
- Just being cautious? Or time to panic? King Ches pulls out of Stanford 1500
- A role model for Galen Rupp: Jemima Sumgong will run a 10,000 Friday - just five days after winning London Marathon
- BREAKING: new study - 60 seconds of stadium stairs as effective as 45 min running
- Yea! US Army Capt Kristen Griest is the 1st grunt girl officer
- FIRST EMOJI ON THE FRONT PAGE
- What could centro do for 10k?