Quote Of The Day
“[Aselefech] Mergia clipped my leg and I went down but the fall really affected me and I was unsure if I could continue. I banged my head very hard and I felt it in my legs, so I am so surprised I won.”
“Usually there are people outside the barriers who run with you. Some they enjoy run alongside us, so I was thinking maybe he’s enjoying running with me. No I was not scared, I was not worried.”
– Jemima Sumgong speaking about the obstacles she faced (a hard fall and a near collision with a spectator) on her way to winning the 2016 London Marathon.
- Based on today, what chance does Rupp have in the Rio Marathon?
- Official: Eliud Kipchoge Appreciation and GOAT Thread
- Bekele's Back Baby!
- Ed Whitlock half marathon world record!!
- Glass City Marathon--- Hebron, Kentucky Cheaters!
- Do you runners eat 3500 calories a day? I call BS
- Craig Mottram 2:28 marathon debut
- London Marathon Thieves?
- WTF: Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on here with the track at Baylor University (pic)?
- WTF: Did anyone else see the ad in the WSJ today featuring Flo-Jo? What the hell does it mean?