Quote Of The Day
“It’s all I could ask for honestly. A year ago I wasn’t pleased with my race and had all year to think about how I could redeem myself. There is no better way I could have gone out. … I wanted to run the first mile hard. If people were pushing me at two miles (the record) might have been within reach. I (wanted) to show that I could dominate the race. I had a ton of confidence in myself. … I was just going out there and thinking about each move I was going to make. It didn’t hit me until the last stretch that this is all I’ve wanted (all season) and it’s a great way to end my senior year of cross country.”
– Drew Hunter speaking after dominating the 2015 Foot Locker Cross-Country Championships with the most impressive win since Chris Solinsky.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- 2013 Foot Locker finalist and now Florida Gator Lauren Brasure struck by car - critically injured
- Kenenisa Bekele might run in the 10,000m in Rio de Janeiro 2016.
- Airbus to make jet for super rich that can go from LA to London in 3 hours - twice speed of Concorde (pic)
- Picked my college, still have 2 official visits
- William Kincaid (13:44.34) and Futsum Zienasellassie (13:44.89) at Hoosier Open 5k
- How can FL coverage be this bad in 2015?
- Coe's 1'41.73 shoud never have been ratified as an Auto-time !
- LRCers: We Need Your Shoe Reviews, The Quest for 1,000 More Reviews Starts Now