Quote Of The Day
– Finnish 17-year-old Alisa Vainio talking after running 2:33:24 in her marathon debut. The time puts her sixth all-time in Finnish history and would also qualify her for Rio 2016 if she wasn’t too young. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp Comes Up Short for USATF Title #9 - Then Blows Off The Media
- What will be the next running WR to be broken?
- Taoufik Makhloufi workout video 2 weeks before 2:13.09 at 1000m
- The next Edward Cheserek?
- What the hell is up with Van Cortlandt Park? Iona and Arkansas race there - Only 1 guy breaks 26
- What the hell is a rhythm runner?
- Anyone here make money online/remotely?
- Most underrated training location in the U.S
- Light jog or nothing when muscles are super tight
- What was in this week's Sunday Times?