Quote Of The Day
“As you probably have gathered, I’m pretty comfortable in my own skin these days, and I’m not afraid to go down what perhaps is not the safe & easy path. I’m not here to bash you over the head with my opinions, but I’m very hopeful what I say just might be thought provoking. The safe road is the route I previously took, every single time. Not any more, not after what I’ve been through. It’s liberating to say the least!
All that being said, if you’re looking for me to go all controversial on you in these first several blogs, it’s not going to happen. While that’s where I prefer to go, admittedly, I’m saving those in my back pocket. At some point in the next year, I do want to share my story, on my terms, and at that time, I’ll be more willing to open the topics up considerably. That’s when I see this becoming a lot more fun and interesting. Trust me, not trying to dodge anything here, and not pretending like 2012 never happened, but I have some very valid reasons for holding my tongue for the time being.”
– Suzy Favor Hamilton announcing her return to blogging after a 14-year hiatus. It seems to us that a book or movie about her is in the works. Discuss: Suzy Favor Hamilton Blogs For 1st Time In 14 Years – We Think She Implies A Book Deal Is Coming
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Did Shannon Rowbury have dinner with Russian doper Anna Alminova?
- Do you remember your first 100 mile week?
- 2014 Lucerne Results: Andy Bayer 12 second pb to 9:25!! Donn Cabral 8:22, Forys 8:24, Torrence 1:46, Grunewald 15:33.
- Suzy Favor Hamilton blogs for 1st time in 14 years - We think she implies a book deal is coming
- Derek Jeter, Yankee shortstop and baseball legend, was just removed from his final All-Star Game.