Quote Of The Day
“There’s a mild irony in putting a price tag on the spirit of amateurism, especially in the context of a sport in which some of the most vaunted athletes of the amateur era weren’t particularly happy about not being able to earn a living from their craft. They were doing it for the love, but they would also have liked to be doing it for the cash.”
– Martin Fritz Huber, writing about Tracksmith in Outside.
- 16-year-old Erriyon Knighton (20.33 200) turns pro with adidas
- Nice book excerpt from Running Periodization: Training Theories to Run Faster by Jason R. Karp, Ph.D.
- New study says there is no limit to exercise that will help you, dispelling myth you can do too much.... Or does it?
- Nhl player currently on a 50mil+ contract files bankruptcy
- What happens to Nike.com returned shoes?
- Woman breaks nose in ultra, stops bleeding with tampon and wins the race