If Only The US Pros Reacted To Losses This Well
“I ran a super great season. I’m super happy with how I did. I PRed [running] 2:03 and I’m still a junior so I still have one whole year to do whatever I can. I’m very happy.”
– US indoor 600 record holder and champion Athing Mu talking after she lost the indoor high school national 800 title to a freshman. Not feeling great, Mu still went for sub-2 and tied up big time as Roisin Willis set a new US freshman record of 2:05.70.
- New 2020 Olympic Standards Posted - They Are WAY Tougher - Will US Olympic Trials take a hit?
- BREAKING: IAAF guts the Diamond League? Bans 5000 and reduces tv times from 2 hours to 90 minutes
- Jordan Hasay runs 71:06 at Rome Half in race won in 66:40
- FRESHMAN TAKES DOWN ATHING MU - Wins 800 at New Balance Nationals
- Gjert Ingebrigtsen shares the secret to his sons' success - high mileage - and claims "they don’t have any natural speed.
- NY Times says running is “overwhelmingly white.”
- Erika Kemp, Relative Unknown, wins Gate River Run
- Sam Affolder greatest triple ever at nationals?
- Craig Virgin on Caster Semenya