Quote Of The Day
“I wanted to be hard off the line. I wanted to go straight to the center and say, ‘If you’re going to try to win you’re going to have to first keep up.’ If there’s an advantage to having won as many times as I have, it’s the experience and the fact that the field around you knows that you have the experience. And so if I eke an advantage of that it might be by trying to set the tone early. … I always say this finish line is a dual finish. It’s the end of a mile, but it’s also the end of my season. And so it means a lot to me to end with a win and I’m really willing to fight really hard for that.”
– Jenny Simpson speaking after getting her sixth straight victory at the NYRR Fifth Avenue Mile.
- MO SMASHES FIELD, THEY ALL GO HOME DEVASTATED!!!!!!!
- Why does Sir Mo Farah wear those arm warmers?
- Just Need Advice and to Vent
- Bill Burr on Nike ???
- Shady MS Entries in Ohio - do I say something?
- Is it a major disrespect to others to use a race as a tempo workout (whatever that means)
- Boise State Women top 4 in front of Rainsberger at Sundodger
- Serena Williams meltdown
- Rhonex Kipruto runs 26:46 for 10K on the roads in Prague -- #2 all-time
- Michael Johnson Recovering After Stroke