Quote Of The Day
“I thought for a quick second I was like, hmm this guy (Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake) could beat me. And then I was like, you know what, I don’t let anybody beat me, why should I let him beat me?…It takes me a little while to get started, but once I hit top speed, I’m done. It’s over.”
– Noah Lyles speaking after winning the men’s 150m at the adidas Boost Boston Games.
- Seattle runners. Cougar attack (fatality) in Washington: Same trail as the course used for downhill marathons?
- Desiree Davila Linden back home kissed by Taylor Swift live on Billboard Music Awards (updated with video)
- If we had to send an ambassador for Earth to represent the best of humanity at an intergalactic confrence, who should it be?
- Why do cyclists and 8min pace hobbyjoggers try to race my segments on a strava all the time?
- Sleeping in my car next school year
- How much did you weigh in college and how much do you weigh today?
- WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Drew Hunter vs Jakob Ingebrigtsen in Eugene
- HSer BRODEY HASTY TO RUN INTERNATIONAL MILE @ PRE CLASSIC
- Boris Berian: World Record for 800 in trainers!?!
- Controversy at Cleveland Marathon: Winner was wearing a tshirt over his bib most of the race. Agent of 2nd place wants a DQ
- Yoga, my wife, a dilemma, help me!