Quote Of The Day
“The course in London is challenging and with all top athletes running in London, it is important to focus on winning and see if the record will fall within the stride. But to go out purely fighting to break the record is not ideal.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about going for the win rather than the world record at the 2018 London Marathon.
- Describe your running career with a hit tv show title.
- I’m doing the Boston Marathon, which spikes should i use, Matumbos or Victory’s
- Cryptocurrency Speculations Thread - NO BitCoin
- Lunch runs during the work day?
- Why do people get mad when you get upset that they're dangerous dog it is running freely off of a leash is charging at your
- Australia's next "superstar" mid-d prospect - Matthew Ramsden wins NY's mile
- At what point of a 10k race should one really be hurting really bad?
- It’s OFFICIAL! Nevada Mareno transfers to N.C State
- Does ultra running take the speed out of your legs?
- We need your shoe reviews- Help us make a better running shoe site
- It's on!! Daniel Wanjiru will race Mo Farah (and Callum Hawkins) at Big Half in March - 7 weeks before London clash