Mo Can Still Kick
“It’s alright. It’s good enough, obviously, to win. But at the same time it would have been nice to get it quicker, but that’s where it was. Sometimes it’s important to just win the race then think about times. … It would have been nice to have it a little bit slower, but the guys, you know, went to the front and pushed the pace. That’s what racing’s about; you can’t choose. A few times I tried to cut to the front and slow down, but it didn’t work.”
– Mo Farah talking after making his return to racing by winning the European Championships 10,000m in 28:08.11 with a 54.4-second final lap.
- FARAH WINS EURO 10K AND SHOWS WHY HES THE WORLD BEST (with Video of Last Lap)
- Brussels Cancels the 10,000m Race From The Program; Rupp 2014 World Leader
- How much do some of the elite distance runner bench at max?
- How many pushups can you do right now?
- Nijel Amos does it again, 12 days after taking down Rudisha: Amos beats Aman to win 2014 African Championships
- Will KENENISA BEKELE get the WR at Chicago?