Happy July 4th
“All too often races don’t understand that it is their responsibility, our responsibility, to make sure the general public here in the host city have a chance to understand who the elites are. I’m excited that we’ll have almost 200,000 people as spectators who will hear that there are men and women racing for the U.S. Championships. They won’t have to look at the race this year and figure out, ‘OK, is that person American or are they a foreigner, and what race are they part of?’ They understand that this race is a US Championship event this year.”
- OFFICIAL 2014 4TH OF JULY ROADRACE THREAD
- Saturday Can Galen Rupp Get the American 5000 Record?
- The ultimate holiday weekend news dump: USATF DQ report has been released
- ominous tweet from Ato Boldon
- RIP Louis Zamperini of Torrance HS & USC 1917-2014
- Nike think their athletes are too skinny
- Why do I even go to doctors for running injuries?