Just A Man
“I know this is a surprise what I did, but it was part of my running technique. I have been training with Wilson Kipsang even before Olomouc. … Since I started training with him last December, I have been giving him tough challenges. On long runs, I used to be with him until the last kilometer and that is where I feared him because he had a hard kick. But more than that, I also knew that he is just a man like me.”
– Paid pacer Geoffrey Ronoh talking about stunning marathon world record holder Wilson Kipsang by staying in the race and beating him by 8 seconds at the Olomouc Half Marathon. Ronoh won in a CR 60:17.
- Pacemaker beats Wilson Kipsang in Olomouc
- Bethan Knights 9:53 at Brooks PR
- Is running the only sport where participants are content to dedicate their life in exchange for mediocre results?
- How long would it take you to run the Marathon World Record Time? (not counting rest breaks)
- Twins on the Way: Galen Rupp is Finished
- Northport boys nearly get South Eugene's decades old 4xmile record