Who Knew? Mark Twain Was A Distance Nerd!
“What is health without illness? You have to experience each if you are to appreciate the other. There is always going to be (injuries). It’s how you look at your suffering, how you deal with it, that will define you.”
– Mark Twain talking a long time ago. His actually quote said “suffering” instead of injuries but Matt Tucker thinks the quote is perfect for running if you just replace that one word. We agree.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- 30:22 guy has moved to Flagstaff to pursue the dream, lives out of his van in Walmart parking lot
- Hallelujah: Athletics Kenya head Isaiah Kiplagat calls for lifetime ban for drug cheats
- Did i not get the memo? Has Wisconsin cancelled it's men's track team? They have 0 marks for 800, steeple and 10k this yr.
- Awesome: Not a hobby sprinter. 98 year old at Penn Relays was pissed he only ran 33.09
- Carl Lewis has a son! He just graduated from basic training.
- RIP: Vic Holchak