Quote Of The Day
“I feel closer than ever. I feel like to reap great rewards and experience the biggest breakthroughs of our lives, we have to go through the deepest valleys to get there. I feel like I’ve gone through the deepest valleys. In the process of going through the valley, you don’t know how long you’ll be stuck down there, when you’re going to get out of there or if you’re ever going to get out. I feel like I’m climbing back up to the mountaintop right now. I don’t know when that’s going to happen. I don’t know when I’m going to reach my summit and see my full potential come out, but it feels to me closer than ever. … I know I still have the same talent and the same capability. I know outside observers may think, ‘Oh, he hasn’t had a good race in a long time.’ I know a good race is only a matter of waking up on the right side of the bed.”
– Ryan Hall speaking confidently ahead of Sunday’s LA Marathon / US Championships. He sounds in high spirits and looking past this race towards making the team for Rio 2016, he said, “I’m not at all worried about the Olympic Trials.”
- Official 2015 NCAA Indoor Day 1 Thread - Plus Notes from Yesterday's Press Conference
- Vin Lananna Statement on Bob Hersh - Stephanie Hightower (and Max Siegel)
- Luciano Barra The Guy Asking Bob Hersh to Resign Had to Resign Himself for Being Part of Coverup of 1987 Fixed Worlds Long Jump
- Cristian Soratos thinks he is going to beat the King in the Mile
- Coaches: dumbest things your athletes have said????
- Great Pic: High Schooler Mike Brannigan pulls a Makhloufi. Celebrates too early and loses at the line.
- LA Marathon to light up their course with spotlights Friday night