2015 Asics LA Marathon
How Kenyan 2:03:06 man Moses Mosop proves Ryan Hall’s self-coaching wasn’t a mistake and why there is hope for the US’s fastest marathoner to get back on top.
Weekend Road Preview: Ryan & Sara Hall Tackle the LA Marathon; Meb, Ritz & Huddle at the NYC Half; Plus the U.S. 15K Champs with True, Vail and The US Women's XC Team
One of the busiest racing weekends of the year sees Ben True go for a three-peat at the 15K Champs while USA XC Laura Thweatt leads the women's field. In NYC, Molly Huddle faces Desiree Linden plus Sally Kipyego; Meb, Ritz and Teg take on Stephen Sambu and Juan Luis Barrios. Plus Jared Ward and the Halls run USA Marathon Champs as part of the LA Marathon on Sunday.
Men's field has Ryan Hall, Shadrack Biwott, Matt Llano, 61:30 half-marathoner Scotty Bauhs (debut) and ultra-marathoners Sage Canaday and Max King. Women's side led by Janet Bawcom, Brianne Nelson and Sara Hall in her debut.
Ryan Hall will look to get his career back on a positive trajectory at the 2015 ASICS LA Marathon. The move is a smart one to us financially and competitively. We have no idea why it would be announced this week when no one is paying attention to anything.
Discuss On The Boards: BREAKING: Ryan Hall to run LA marathon
On The Boards
- Ryan Hall's post-LA facebook statement
- Alright why did SARA Hall bomb at LA?
- Longish article on Ryan Hall in the New Yorker today pre LA
- Tell me about Jared Ward
- Ryan hall - I don't get it.
- Sara Hall runs 2:48 debut at LA marathon
- Official 2015 Asics LA Marathon Thread?
- Ryan Hall DNFs at LA. Will he ever run a good marathon again?
- Ryan Hall is a f*&^ing idiot
- Deer Ryan Hall