Was Sammy Wanjiru Murdered?
“I am convinced that the deceased was independently hit by another person. This was after he had fallen off the balcony. The injury on the head was independently inflicted and not from the fall as a result of a heavy flat object with a maximum velocity … According to the injuries on his palms and knees, it means that he fell like a cat. It was not possible for the deceased to have fallen then rebounded back to sustain such serious injuries on the head.”
– Former chief Kenyan government pathologist Dr. Moses Njue explaining why he believes the death of marathon great Sammy Wanjiru was murder and not accident. *MB: Pathologist says Sammy Wanjiru was murdered – Fall from balcony could not have killed him.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Wow: Pathologist says Sammy Wanjiru was murdered - Fall from balcony could not have killed him.
- USATF board's statement on IAAF council nomination
- Brett Larner Makes Fun of Us and You for Freaking Out over Zane Robertson's 59:47 Half
- Guess what the highest salary in the WNBA is? (I relate this to running)
- Married guys, who do you talk to when you're having problems with the Mrs.?