LRC Meb Is Running Boston, Alan Webb Is Not It was a stunning 24 hours for the Boston Marathon. They were on the brink of signing American mile sensation Alan Webb to run this year's Boston Marathon when Webb dumped marathon star Alberto Salazar as coach. Boston then got cold feet on Webb and signed Meb, a guy who has actually done tremendously well nearly every time he has toed the line in the marathon.
LRC It's Official: Tegenkamp Moving Up To 10,000m Despite finishing fourth in the world at 5,000m once and making the last 3 World Championships finals, Matt Tegenkamp has concluded he's not very good at 5,000m and, like everyone else, is moving up in distance.
Perhaps You Were Looking For ... This Page?
Employee #1 Joins Record Number Of Unemployed The first-ever LetsRun employee was let go for two many typos on the front page.
LRC LetsRun.com's Rojo Arrested After Breach Of Professional Decorum At Fairfax, VA Eatery We cannot publish too much on this story due to the legal case now pending. The main points are LetsRun.com's Rojo, upon hearing Alan Webb was looking for a new coach, got in touch with Chris Lear (who was also Rojo's college roommate), the author of Alan
Webb biography Sub 4. Lear
set up a clandestine meeting between Rojo and Webb at a dining establishment called Five Guys. After Webb shot down Rojo's coaching entreaties, Rojo basically lost it and had a
tantrum breach of professional decorum. More details here, including what Webb ordered for dinner.
April 1st, 2011 - Truth Is Sometimes Stranger Than Fiction
- White Guy Breaks 10.00 In 100m
- White Guy Breaks 27:00 In 10,000
- Menjo: Guy Who You Never Heard Of Before And Had Never Broken 13:00 Before Solos 12:55, 3:53 And 26:56 In 11-Day Time Period
- American Serena Burla Gets Diagnosed With Cancer, Beats It & Returns To Competition All In Same Year
- American Male Runs 27:10 And Loses To Another American As Well As A Collegian
- Andrew Wheating Loses At NCAA Indoors & Penn Relays, Goes On To Pull Off 800/1,500 Double At NCAA Champs And Runs 3:30.90
- American Record Holders Ryan Hall & Alan Webb Ditch Their Coaches
- American Male Distance Runner Says He Wanted To Go Undefeated In 2011
- Examiner Author Falls For Letsrun's 2010 April Fools Joke, Saying President Obama Doesn't Like Nike Oregon Project
- VCU Makes Final Four