Quote Of The Day
“Once, I was having lunch with an exceedingly important person in my life. Not in the world, but someone I desperately needed to impress in order to get something made and done, and I ducked out after 45 minutes because I wanted to watch a [Diamond League] 5,000 meters. I had my computer, and I was in a hotel, in the restaurant, and I went to basically, back by the men’s bathroom and hid out and watched the 5k…I will take extraordinary steps for track races.”
– Malcolm Gladwell talking to LetsRun.com about what a huge track fan he is.
- Malcolm Gladwell Podcast is here: Hot takes on super shoes, Nike, Alberto, Galen, covid doping and more
- Seth James DeMoor: Crazy low HR
- For people with construction experience and/or structural engineers
- Craig Engles and Sam Parsons Beef
- Why isn't anyone asking how China got rid of cvd19 without mass vaccination?
- San Francisco to rename ABRAHAM LINCOLN High School ...
- Steady State Runs are a Hidden Gem
- Tom Cruise - Unloads on Film Crew about breaking Covid rules on Set - Turn Audio up !
- Renato Canova Speaks: The nonsense of the rule regarding racing shoes not allowed on track