Quote Of The Day
“Most of the major marathons have already been cancelled or postponed for the remainder of this year and the evolution of the pandemic makes it difficult to predict if those scheduled for the first half of next year will be able to go ahead. That situation, combined with the fact that endurance athletes in the marathon and race walks can only produce a very limited number of high-quality performances a year, would really narrow their qualifying window without this adjustment.”
– Seb Coe talking about World Athletics’ decision to open Olympic qualification in road events on September 1 instead of December 1. Unfortunately, they did not do the same for track events.
- NO Body has caught up to Nike . Vaporfly's are still the best design and fastest shoe
- Fargo Marathon Cancelled
- Adam Klink - 4:56 mile / 215 pounds / Cross-fitter
- VANDERBILT former athlete exposes mentally harmful coaching in new article
- Irish Marathoner runners latest twits to cry over the Vaporflys...
- Jess Hull - 8.41 3km in terrible condition
- Jim Ryun calls out Hicham El Guerrouj?
- Are there any distance runners that are well-known among the average person?
- Is the USA doomed if another stimulus package passes?