Quote Of The Day
“No… People ask me this all the time. Yes, there’s a lot of athletes who come to Flag, but if you’re not making the effort to connect with people, well, this is a place where you can be lost in the woods every day. You need to make connections.”
– Agent and coach Stephen Haas responding after being asked if Flagstaff is reaching “a saturation point” with so many elite runners coming to town to train. Haas is starting a new group in Flagstaff sponsored by Under Armour.
- Jim Walmsley ran 175 miles last week
- Tuohy runs with The Toad
- Colleges are now using a controversial app to surveil attendance of students of less academically inclined college athletes
- Why do military get to board commercial planes before first class/business class?
- severely depressed due to injury
- SUPER Early HS Millrose Mile Predictions
- Is 1M enough to retire on at 60?
- What is the minimum distance for a run to have a positive, measurable effect?
- Casey Clinger is back from his Mormon mission. Who will be faster next year? Him or Nico Young?
- Is UPS basically a division of Amazon at this point?