Quote Of The Day
“If I quit my job and trained full time, I don’t see it going well. I’d be a stress case and I’d be more injury prone. When I balance the two, I think I have better perspective. … Nothing against full-time runners. I honor what they do, but it seems like they have a lot of Netflix time.”
– Last year’s Boston Marathon runner-up Sarah Sellers talking about why she chooses to work near full-time as an anesthetist while also training to try and make the 2020 Olympics.
- What are things that a couple should discuss before moving in together?
- Why do people want to Run Boston/Weather stinks every year
- Moving Boston Marathon to the Fall
- Can I go sub 4 tomorrow?
- What's the cringiest thing you hear runners say or have heard a runner say? (about running)
- If a intelligent country like Israel failed to land unmanned on Earth's Moon in 2019, what are odds USA did it back in 1969?
- $100,000 is a lot of money, top 7% in USA
- List of 35 countries where Americans risk being kidnapped (Ethiopian, Keny and Uganda make the list)