Quote Of The Day
“I feel much more fit than I was two years ago when I ran my PR in New York. I know Molly made a comment about (my breaking) her record. She wouldn’t say something like that, just say something like that. So, I’m going to take that as a compliment that she thinks I’m fit and ready to run fast.”
– Emily Sisson talking about her goals for Sunday’s Aramco Houston Half Marathon.
- What do you think of the 2x2x400 relay?
- Should the NCAA introduce a marathon championship like the NAIA champs?
- NYC spends more than $1 million a day to put the homeless up in hotels.
- Justin Knight runs only 50 mpw at his peak
- Texas Runner Girl, Fake Ryan Hall and Fake Mike Rossi Joined Us on Our Podcast
- No mention of Walmsley in LRC's Houston Preview article
- Why do cars flash their high beams at me when I run at night?
- Tommy Leonard RIP- appreciation thread