Quote Of The Day
“I had never dropped out of a race before. I had never been so cold in my life, and I’m a Wisconsin girl. I was sore from shivering afterward. I was so glad to be able to come here and show what I’m capable of …”
“You can say you’re a 2:25 or 2:26 marathoner all you want, but until you do it, you’re not. I thought I’d have a chance at the course record, but I knew I’d have to be on my A game. Still, I’m slightly surprised it happened.”
– Hoka One One Northern Arizona Elite’s Kellyn Taylor talking after lowering her PR from 2:28:40 to 2:24:28 in winning the Grandma’s Marathon in course record time, 61 days after dropping out of Boston. Taylor’s Boston contract forbade her from running any other marathon for 60 days.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Tuohy 4:33!! New high school outdoor mile record
- Kara Goucher runs 1:18+ half marathon - afterwards mentions personal crisis?
- Josh Kerr Goes PRO!!!!
- Kellyn Taylor 2:24:28 at Grandma’s
- Some people don't shower in the morning?
- There is no need to grind long runs: Change my mind.
- 3 weeks ago I was in peak shape. Now I'm in the worst shape I've been in years. ?
- Homeless guy who picked up lost London Marathon bib and ran last few miles of race pleads guilty to fraud
- Lame as heck: Justin Gatlin to skip 2018 USAs as "there is no real incentive" - Nor will Christian Coleman, Dalilah Muhammed, Allyson Felix or Brittney Reese
- Schweitzer signs w Kimbia = newest bowerman babe?
- Men: Are you faster than any women's world records?
- Al Sal's advice to Trevor Dunbar in 7th grade: "There’s no such thing as too many miles, kid.”
- Racewalker wins New Balance National steeplechase title - Sets National record for 10k race walk on back to back days