Quote Of The Day
“I had never dropped out of a race before. I had never been so cold in my life, and I’m a Wisconsin girl. I was sore from shivering afterward. I was so glad to be able to come here and show what I’m capable of …”
“You can say you’re a 2:25 or 2:26 marathoner all you want, but until you do it, you’re not. I thought I’d have a chance at the course record, but I knew I’d have to be on my A game. Still, I’m slightly surprised it happened.”
– Hoka One One Northern Arizona Elite’s Kellyn Taylor talking after lowering her PR from 2:28:40 to 2:24:28 in winning the Grandma’s Marathon in course record time, 61 days after dropping out of Boston. Taylor’s Boston contract forbade her from running any other marathon for 60 days.
- Tuohy 4:33!! New high school outdoor mile record
- Kara Goucher runs 1:18+ half marathon - afterwards mentions personal crisis?
- Josh Kerr Goes PRO!!!!
- Kellyn Taylor 2:24:28 at Grandma’s
- Some people don't shower in the morning?
- There is no need to grind long runs: Change my mind.
- 3 weeks ago I was in peak shape. Now I'm in the worst shape I've been in years. ?
- Homeless guy who picked up lost London Marathon bib and ran last few miles of race pleads guilty to fraud
- Lame as heck: Justin Gatlin to skip 2018 USAs as "there is no real incentive" - Nor will Christian Coleman, Dalilah Muhammed, Allyson Felix or Brittney Reese
- Schweitzer signs w Kimbia = newest bowerman babe?
- Men: Are you faster than any women's world records?
- Al Sal's advice to Trevor Dunbar in 7th grade: "There’s no such thing as too many miles, kid.”
- Racewalker wins New Balance National steeplechase title - Sets National record for 10k race walk on back to back days