Quote Of The Day
“Marathon training’s biggest hurdle has been staying injury free. There are more days I wake up and limp than days I wake up and feel good. My longest run pre-marathon training was 16 miles, and now I’m running over 18 every long run.”
– Olympic triathlon champion turned distance runner, Gwen Jorgensen, talking about the hardest part of switching from triathlon to marathon training.
- Geoffrey Kamworor split 13:01 from 15k to 20k at the World Half Champs - Valencia 2018
- Will this be Bernard Lagat's final national team appearance? Can he get Haile Gebrselassie's world master's record?
- Gwen Jorgensen Stanford 10k prediction?
- How Hard Is it To Go to Grad School for Free/Pay for Grad School?
- 8 x 400m faster than 1600m pace with 3-min rest. Your Thoughts
- Barkley Marathon: Will Amelia Boone finish?
- Financial advice for my wife and I
- We really may have solved it this time! If you get redirected on LetsRun.com after Midnight Thursday Eastern click here
- Forgot my spikes at our last meet, is it ok to run the 3200 in my friends javelin spikes?
- Skinny vs Bulky (What do girls like???)
- What happened to Powerbar?