Quote Of The Day
“One thing I think, as humans, we always strive for is making history and making something that has never been done before. That’s what we have been motivated by. NAU has been, in the history of cross country, really good. But no team has won a national title. For us to go out there and make history, win a national title, I can’t really explain. It would be history. Twenty, 30 years from now, they could look back and say, ‘Who is that team that won the first national title from NAU,’ and it would be us if we made that happen. There is nothing like making history, so I am looking forward to it, I am excited and I am trying to do all I can to stay healthy for that.”
– NAU’s Futsum Zienasellassie talking about trying to help win Northern Arizona University’s first-ever men’s NCAA XC title in less than two weeks.
- Slowest HS runner to make D1 XC AA?
- Men's DII National Championships
- Very sad news: Young British runners killed by drunk driver
- 1983 Salazar/ DeCastella Documentry
- President Obama just gave the best speech of his tenure
- 2016 TCS NYC Marathon Photo Album
- NCAA XC Regional Predictions and Polls - Lets Hear Them (And Get Your Votes in)
- Claiming a PR from GPS instead of a race
- Serious question what will replace obama care?