Quote Of The Day
“Becoming a father has always been something I wanted to do so I am very excited about it. That outweighs any fears I have about lack of sleep or disruption.”
“… The long jump defines me as it currently stands. I don’t expect it to define me for the rest of my life and building a family is hugely important. In 20 years’ time my career will be finished, done and forgotten but, all being well, my children will still be there.”
– UK’s Olympic, Commonwealth and European long jump champion, Greg Rutherford, talking about how he will become a new father in the next couple of months. He still has big goals on the track, though, as he wants to complete a global title “Grand Slam” by adding the 2015 World title to his current three. *First part of quote from this article.
- Farah runs 8:07 for 2 miles - destroys watered down field by 15 seconds.
- Ritz 49:12 at Crim
- Bolt 9.98 indoor 100 meters
- Cute girl studying for MCATs in a coffee shop, can't let this one pass up
- Couch to 60s 400m
- Most annoying hobby-jogger accessory
- BMart is Back - 1:59.56 - Lynsey Sharp takes down Wilson & Sum in 1:59.16.
- 2014 Emsley Carr Men's Mile - Kiprop wins, Manzano over Centro