Quote Of The Day
“They think they can win – that’s why I say they’re special. When they come through [the interview area] they’re angry because they got beaten. That’s better than the, ‘Oh, I went out and tried hard and did nicely.’ I actually like that. They’ve got a bit of tiger in them.”
– Scott Goodman, coach of New Zealand twin distance runners Jake and Zane Robertson, talking about Jake’s angry interview at the Commonwealth Games where he ranted about Nick Willis, Kenyan tactics, and lapped runners.
- "4 Minute Mile" - Have any of you seen this new movie yet?
- Has a Masters athlere ever made theUS Olympic Team
- Genevieve LaCaze stage bombs Kylie Minogue at the closing ceremony of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games
- Could Nijel Amos eventually get the 800 WR?
- Gemma Steel called Jordan Hasay "the little girl"
- Lynsey Sharp gets silver after vomiting and IV drip, interesting anti-doping angle