Quote Of The Day
“This was an amazing goodbye at ISTAF today. I feel very honored that so many people showed up. I always tried to be good example and we have grown together over the past years. Yesterday, I left home a little sad because I knew when I came back home I won’t be a professional athlete anymore. Right now I am really happy and hope I can take all the positive emotions with me.”
– Germany’s Former Olympic discus champion Robert Harting speaking after his final competition ever at the ISTAF Berlin Meeting.
- Unofficial final scores of $20,018 Running Warehouse DL Contest
- What happened to Mexican long distance running?
- Jarrion Lawson tests positive for steroid - He's fighting it using a version of the Ajee Wilson excuse
- Has anyone ever done a study on why distance runners get faster times when racing (or being paced)?
- UTMB: JIM WALMSLEY AND AMERICAN RUNNERS GO HOME DEVASTED!!!!1
- The Three Ethiopians should make a 5000m WR attempt soon
- Nowadays I can't go to a track or XC meet with random LetsRunners introducing themselves to me
- Usain Bolt made his pro soccer debut today (video)