Quote Of The Day
“‘Training during your pregnancy, what are you doing?’ I chose not to focus on the negativity — I did it for women. To be that voice for maternal health and for empowerment. There is so much that people tell us that we can’t do. But we can do it. … That’s my thought for my daughter. I want her to see her mom and think wow, my mom is such a great example of empowerment and I can do whatever I set my mind to do. I can set big goals.”
– Alysia Montaño looking back at when she ran the 2014 US Championships while 8-months pregnant and talking about training during and coming back from pregnancy.
- Did Kenya just announce the most elite marathon field ever?
- The Future Has Arrived Noah Lyles Crushes Lashawn Merritt Runs 19.90
- Ritz Is Back! Wins USATF 25K Champs At Fifth Third River Bank Run
- Sam Worley runs 1:48.25 and 4:02.3 at Texas state meet
- Tired of Crime in my Hood. Help me become a Crime Fighting Superhero
- How to deal with short man syndrome
- Wow: Fred Kerly walks across the line in 44.09 in his prelim at SECs!!