Quote Of The Day
“This completely rewrote my Olympics story. I kept doing the math. Wait: 6, 5, 4. … Oh my gosh – they’re right. I started crying. … It’s sad to say, but a lot of times when you go to these competitions, you’re like: Just get close enough to top three because you never know who’s going to test positive.”
– Multi-time US high jump champion Chaunte Lowe talking about being elevated from sixth place to a 2008 Olympic bronze medal after three women ahead of her were caught doping. Lowe had been to four summer Games, but never medalled. Unfortunately, she had to wait 8 years for this one.
Super Hot on LetsRun: NAU WOW
- Coe's former aide admits to taking 'bribe' to bury Russian doping tests
- Which pro is most annoying on Twitter?
- Grace Ping not allowed to run Nike Nationals
- BREAKING NEWS! Kanye West has been hospitalized! He has been hospitalized.
- VT Ben Thomas proposal to limit distance scholarships.
- Transgender cyclist wins top female overall at El Tour de Tucson
- Tiernan just did something that the entire NCAA should be very very afraid of.
- SO Wetmore pretty much told his Womens team they sucked after they lost?