Quote Of The Day
“I feel like I’m cheating. Running a 5-K in 14:17 or something, and crossing the [same finish] line, they should have a different finish line for those who run the 5-K because the people who run the marathon and cross this line, they’ve earned it a hell of a lot more than I have winning the 5-K.”
– Donn Cabral after crossing the line first in the Abbott Dash to the Finish Line 5-K and being asked what winning on Marathon weekend feels like.
- Top American's Share Their Hardest Workouts Ahead Of NYC: And They Are Largely Ridiculous
- Harvard Cross Country Team Busted for Sexual Messages
- Max sensible weekly mileage is 120 mpw?
- XC State Meet Questions
- The Final Poll - Clinton v. Trump
- Official 2016 TCS New York City Marathon Live Discussion Thread
- LRC Sleuths: Chicago Officials Claim 5 Million People Packed the Chicago Cubs Victory Parade Course