Quote Of The Day
“From the outside perspective looking in, people think, ‘Man, he’s crazy for leaving that job, that position in Flagstaff.’ But in reality, every track season usually around Mt. SAC weekend when I was gone for four or five days, it was not a healthy relationship. My wife and I would get in arguments over the phone and I’d say, ‘OK, this is my last year coaching, I’m done. I’m done. So done.'”
– Eric Heins, coach of #1 NAU, talking in a Runner’s World article about how he’s leaving the coaching profession after this year so his wife can take her dream job.
- 2007 World steeple champ Ekaterina Volkova popped after 2008 Beijing re-test and will lose bronze
- Will smoking weed once affect me?
- Greg Rutherford reveals all about sex at Worlds
- Is a 50k job pretty much minimum wage for adults?
- Vote Now- Get Your Votes in by 12 Noon Thursday LRC NCAA XC Conference and National Polls