Quote Of The Day
“I spoke with Seb this morning. We covered several topics but I asked specifically about 2021.”
“He made clear his support for 2021 in Eugene but made equally clear he had reached out to Diack specifically on this topic and got a clear statement from Diack that ‘I am not going to take any action at the April meeting (in Beijing) to choose a 2021 site’.”
– Excerpt obtained by the BBC from a leaked email from Nike employee Craig Masback showing that Nike Ambassador (and now IAAF head) Seb Coe did indeed talk to Lamine Diack about the 2021 bid, which was awarded to Eugene (Nike’s birthplace) without a formal bid process. Seb Coe has vehemently denied he lobbied Nike. Whether he did or not is up for debate. What is not up for debate is that it’s absurd that Coe is continuing to be paid by Nike while running the IAAF. The IAAF, not Nike, should pay Coe a salary.
- Check Your LRC $2015 NCAA Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Coe/Nike emails leaked: BBC questions Coe's role in Eugene selection
- RW: Jordan Hasay going for 10,000 qualifier on Dec. 6th + Hasay says she used to beat Rowbury in workouts
- Update in rape case of former Univ of Arizona throws coach who was forced to resign this spring after throwers came forward
- Top Japanese collegiate team puts 8 under 29:00 in 1 race
- michigan woman (Erin Finn) who lost her shoe
- Interesting Facts about Syracuse's win Saturday....
- White Chicago Cop Charged With First Degree Murder!!!!!