Quote Of The Day
“Every year, I’ve always fallen short of where I hope to be, where I dream to be. I’ve had more failures than successes, but I wouldn’t be where I am without them. I’ve closed that gap enough to know that next year is going to be the year that I can make that next step.”
– 2:11 marathoner Nick Arciniaga talking about his progression, which has taken him from a 4:18 mile in high school (finishing 14 seconds behind Ryan Hall) to not making NCAAs to now being one of the top marathoners in the US with a chance to make the Olympics in 2016.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Unbelievable tragedy gets worse: Wife of runner butchered in Dallas found dead as well
- XC Runner who punched fellow comeptitor is suspended by GLVC conference (as is the dude that got pummeled)
- What's the Best Way for LRC to Put Someone on the Starting Line of the Rio Olympics?
- Chris Solinsky or Ryan Hall - Who is the Better Runner Right Now?
- Does running with slower people hinder training at all?
- Things real runners never say
- "3:11 marathoner" Mike Rossi races - run 23:51 5k (only 3:21 pace)