Quote Of The Day
“I had a lot of motivation from [the .US 12K Champs in November, where Estrada was second behind former NAU teammate Brian Shrader]. Brian’s a good guy and my college teammate. I was like ‘the little guy just beat me.'”
“… This is a debut. I had no pressure. I knew if I gunned it and felt a pop at mile 10, I’d get a little criticism but people would know that I don’t know what I’m doing out there. … I want to run a marathon but it depends on when [my coach, Joe Vigil] thinks I’m ready for it. But I want to run a marathon.”
– Diego Estrada after winning the 2015 USA Half Marathon Championships in 60:51. The time puts him tied for 7th on the US all-time list.
Super Hot on LetsRun: 3 Teams Break 4x800 World Record in One Race and Hoka One One NY/NJ Track Club Is Your New 4x800 World Record Holders
- Where does Estrada's 1:00:51 rank on all-time U.S. List?
- Ryan Hall 2nd (1:04:16) behind Benson Cheruiyot (1:04:15) at RockNRoll Arizona
- Kim Conley & Sara Hall the fastest duo of former high school teammates ever?
- Rowbury Double
- Coach suspended after 161-2 victory. Is that fair?
- How Active.com Became the Most Hated Name in Race Registration
- Obama VS Alexi Pappas