Quote Of The Day
“My whole career has been learning how to say: ‘OK, I just missed out on what I wanted so badly. What opportunities do I still have?’ In the pandemic, it was the same. I had to think: ‘I know what I can’t do. But what is still on the table?’ It wound up leading to some of the best training in my life. … We can be an instant-gratification culture, but I’ve had to cultivate a long-term approach to my career. I figured as long as I could keep working on my craft, chipping away, finding joy in the mundane, then that had to be enough.”
– Sara Hall talking about bouncing back from disappointment at the Olympic Marathon Trials and throughout her career to run 2:20:32 to become the second-fastest US woman of all time.
- Spoiled niece pulls of ultimate Christmas gift self-own
- Sub 2:30 project - Am I able to make a comeback in 2021?
- Hurdler Karsten Warholm is training 37,5 hours a week
- Fess up, guys, what movie made you cry?
- St Louis - what’s it like?
- I am a "youthful" 68 and want to switch careers and become a nurse. Am I too old?
- Tempo Runs as a Miler??
- Mazdas are the best looking non-luxury cars
- robert brandt jabs at tinman again
- Help me pick out a GPS watch?
- "Exposing Track and Field" (ft. Athlete Special, Ben Crawford, Evert Silva, and Wesfly)