Quote Of The Day
“They told me my two biggest rivals (Malcolm Richards and Brian Harvey) were coming after they had finally convinced me to do this again. I really want to defend the record, but it’s quite uncertain. … There is even the possibility of being lapped by them if things don’t go well. But I’ll do my best to prevent something that humiliating from happening.”
– Chris Zablocki talking about his expectations ahead of today’s Armory NYC Indoor Marathon. We think it’s fine if he gets lapped, as long as he comes back to win it.
- Unreal: Briana Williams - age 15 - just ran 11.13 wind legal for 100m!!
- Holy cow: Lester Lyles - father of UMBC star guard Jairus Lyles- was the national age group champ in mile run before his NFL career
- Centro 3:37.97 down under!
- Is it considered weird to have no interest in a wife and kids at age 32+?
- Sub-Elite Road Runner Looking for a Coach
- Had an interview, was told the group all sits in an open room? Wtf?
- Martin Hehir Signs with Reebok!
- Will Van Niekerk ever be the same?
- Would you rather run a sub 3:30 1500m or sub 13 min 5k
- What Do You Fear More: Death or The Moment before Dying?