Race Of The Year (So Far)
– Finish of the free to enter Marshfield New Year’s Day Marathon where the people’s champ, Yuki Kawauchi, set the world record for most career sub-2:20 marathons. Kawauchi got the record (76) despite the temps being 1-degree (-13 C).
- The people's champ has done it!! Yuki Kawauchi breaks WR for most career sub-2:20 marathons. 2:18 in 1 degree temps in USA
- It's on!! Daniel Wanjiru will race Mo Farah (and Callum Hawkins) at Big Half in March - 7 weeks before London clash
- Uh oh: "Fitness trackers work best when they mess with your psychology the way social networks do"
- Happy New Year. Make your 2018 Predictions Here. What will be the biggest stories in running be for 2018?
- Most memorable moment of 2017? Rojo's wife has given birth to a baby boy!
- Shots fired from Hanson Running to Letsrun - Their New Year's resolution is to avoid these messageboards and Donald Trump
- How should I approach "the girl behind the desk?"
- How long could you live the Eliud Kipchoge lifestyle?
- Nick Symmonds weighs 180 lbs. Will he break 3 hours in April?
- Alan Webb: 20 x 400m w. final 400m in 50.1
- Help! Hallway workout ideas for high school distance runners: what you got? It's cold over here!