Quote Of The Day
“I proved I completed clean, but even if I didn’t, nothing about their behaviour suggested they would have been able to catch me if I was (doping). I still feel like you could micro-dose and get away with it, because people are.”
– Former FSU and NOP athlete Ciarán Ó Lionáird of Ireland complaining about the drug testing system. Ó Lionáird says testers are “constantly harassing” him and wasting money as he says he’s retired.
- I thought we had seen it all, but did Portland just tank their conference meet?
- NAZ Elite Frankfurt marathon preview - How will the NAZ Elite's Matt Llano, Scott Fauble and Smith do?
- Running termonolgy I hate
- Guess my end-of-college PRs based off of my freshman year in high school times
- Best Apple Watch running app? Or do they all suck?
- England Athletics screwing over 2:12 marathoner - snubs him from Commonwealth Games selection
- NCAA's Men's XC Top 10 Predictions
- Has Social Media ruined some aspects of running for you?
- New Calculator to Predict Your 5k Time