Quote Of The Day
“I’m still being treated for cancer. It’s not something that just happened six years ago. Every single time I take a pill I say a prayer that it’s still going to work. I still get CT scans every nine months. I walk into OHSU with my heart racing to 150 beats a minute. I get into that CT machine, and I’m shaking out of straight fear. It’s always there for me.”
– Nike Oregon Project assistant coach Pete Julian talking about his ongoing battle with cancer which has lasted 15 years. The former elite, who has run 13:33 and 2:15, has had 3 surgeries since 2000, but has been saved by a miracle drug that wasn’t supposed to work.
- 2012 USOT Marathoner Ricky Flynn arrested for embezzlement
- Time machine: Thought this might be interesting. Letsrun, the birth, the fight for survival, the old school forum (yr 2000).
- Mac Fleet joins OTC Elite
- $93 million indoor track nearing completion in New York
- Sub 14:30 guys. What was your high school 3200 pr?
- African Age Cheating