Someone's Trying To Promote The Sport
– Pole vault world record holder Renaund Lavillenie talking yesterday after successfully returning to competition for the first time since his WR with an 18-8 3/4 (5.71m) win at the Drake Relays, where the event was held in a shopping mall. Earlier in the week, Drake had a high jump competition in a Hy-Vee Super Market. Kudos to Drake and Hy-Vee for thinking outside the box and spending a ton on the pros. *Video
- Nick Arciniaga, sponsored by Under Armour, takes 7th at Boston. should Under Armour shoes be taken seriously?
- I'm a 2:28:xx marathoner. How can I monetize my ability to sprint to the front of major marathons?
- Attn Boston Marathon staff: a competitor carried across the finish line should be disqualified (DQ).
- John Hancock's blanket was more important than the American flag