Quote Of The Day
“I saw Tyson Gay in the spring of 2013 at a track meet in Clermont, Florida where he trained. He ran something like 19.78. The time itself was impressive, but more so because of manner in which it was run. Tyson attacked the race and was very aggressive, but at the same time very ragged in terms of technique. … I saw him close up and was impressed with just how much ‘ junk in the trunk’ he was carrying. By that I mean his buttocks were larger than I ever remember them being (not that I make a habit of checking out the asses of men as a rule). He was ‘gunned up’ in the arms. Meaning his biceps were larger than I ever remembering them being. … Since I had never seen Tyson look the way he looked last spring, I believe him when he says that he was clean for the years leading up to 2013.”
“… So we get right back to why would a good person do a bad thing? Tyson’s shoe contact with adidas has been rumored to be in the 1.5 – 1.6 million dollar range. His appearance fee per meet must have been in the upper 5 digit, low 6 digit range, with prize money and other income sources available to him. Why would a gifted and successful athlete be tempted to cross the line? Tyson had the respect and acknowledgement from most of the sport as being a ‘clean’ athlete and that brings with it a very special cache and level of respect and recognition. Something that most athletes sorely seek and he already had it.”
– Former US Olympic coach Brooks Johnson talking about how based on his appearance, he thinks Tyson Gay was clean before this year.
- Footlocker Winner Tessa Barrett does 200 push-ups & 90 chin-ups EVERY DAY
- Rudisha running the 1500!
- Weight loss: 2 secs/lb/mile really accurate?
- Unbelievable: Yuki Kawauchi smashes world record with his 2nd sub-2:10 in 14 days, 5th 2:10:00 or better on year!!
- Let me get this strait, you people actually BELIEVE Yuki Kawauchi is clean? Please.