Looking Ahead At The Spring/Summer Racing Season
- LRC Bernard Lagat Announces His Racing Schedule Through the Olympics, Abdi Won't Do the Track Trials
- April 15: Vienna Marathon Preview 2:06 man Gilbert Yegon leads field against 4 past winners including Gilbert Kirwa (2:06:14 PB), and defending champ John Kiprotich (2:07:08)
- April 17: Florence Kiplagat Looking To Improve Her 2:19:14 PR At The London Marathon To Earn Olympic Spot
- April 26: Jenny Simpson And Wallace Spearmon To Run At Drake Relays
- May 12: U.S. Men's Olympic Marathon Team Meb Keflezighi, Ryan Hall, and Abdi Abdirahman to Compete at UAE Healthy Kidney 10K
- June 9: Pre-Olympic 100m Showdown in NYC: World, Olympic 100m Champs To Face Off At adidas Grand Prix 2011 world champ Carmelita Jeter will face 2008 Olympic and 2009 world champ Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce. Jeremy Wariner will race as well. *IAAF Article
- Saturday: Texas A&M Vs Oregon At Pepsi Invitational At Hayward Field On the women's side Texas A&M and Oregon have gone 1-2 the last three years at NCAAs so will be an interesting team competition.
- Tomorrow: World Champs Bronze Medalist LJ Van Zyl Will Run His First 400m Hurdles Race Of The Season
Unusual Olympic News
- London Clearing Out It's Prostitutes And Brothels For 2012 Games More prostitutes are being arrested and 80 brothels have been shut down.
- James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig, Invited To Buckingham Palace To Film Scenes As 007 For London Olympics
- "Get Hiroshi Neko out of the Olympics" Movement Gaining Support Online Neko is the Japanese comedian who has ran 2:30 for the marathon and switched his nationality so he could run for Cambodia. From this article it seems he's treating the whole thing as a joke and definitely does not belong at the Olympics.
- Jacko Gill Withdrawing From Consideration For NZ Olympic Team Gives Shot Putter Tom Walsh A Chance To Make It A 17 year old qualifying for the Olympics and then passing it up ... definitely unusual.
Other Olympic News
- A Refreshing Read: An Interview With The Oldest Living Olympic Gold Medallist - 97 Yr Old Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda She won 4 x 100m gold when in 1932 when the Olympics were totally different.
- Greece Contemplating Suspending It's Track And Field Federation Due To Budget Cuts This is the nation set to hold the Olympic flame lighting ceremony in Ancient Olympia on May 10th.
- Delano Williams Got His UK Passport 4 Days Ago And May Represent The UK In London 2012 He's from the Turks and Caicos islands who can't send athletes to the Olympics. The weird part is that he is now a UK citizen, but still plans to compete for Turks and Caicos at the World Jr. Champs in Barcelona in July.
- Dutch Angry About Fanny Blankers-Koen Snub From London Underground Olympic Re-Naming She won 4 gold medals at the 1948 Olympics, but wasn't chosen by Transport for London as a name for one of it's 361 Olympic stops.
- SA Marathoner Hendrick Ramaala Trying To Qualify For His 5th Consecutive Olympics
- Steve Backley's Good Advice For Jessica Ennis: “Jess’s challenge is not going to be Jess. Whether Jess can take gold or not is out of her hands." You can only control what you do; not your competitors.
- West Ham Fans Behind Move To Olympic Stadium They say they'll bring in a million fans each year.
Top Pro News
Great Distance Matchups In Doha Next Month As Kenenisa Bekele Returns To The Track The Diamond League resumes on May 11th and Kenenisa Bekele will be running the 3,000m. Vivian Cheruiyot, Genzebe Dibaba, Pamela Jelimo and Abubaker
Kaki all also are slated to compete in the run-up to London.
On The Boards: Bekele Running in Doha
- Good Read: Science Of Sport Guys Take A Look At Some Of The Distance Races In London 2012 And The Possibility Kenyan Women Could Win Golds In Everything
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Running NYC Diamond League Meet On June 9 So is Yohan Blake.
- European Marathon Champ Zivile Balciunaite's 2-Year Doping Ban Upheld
- Yuta Shitara (Guy Who Ran 1:01:48 At NYC Half) Beats Kawauchi By 44 Seconds In 10 Miler In Japan
- Amy Acuff Is Not Retired, Jumps 1.95 Meet Record At Texas Relays It was her first competition since 2009 we believe. More on her from 2009 here.
Yesterday's Big News
17-Year-Old High Schooler Cayla Hatton Runs 33:17 10,000m Olympic Trials "B" Qualifier The prodigy only started running full-time this year. Now she's putting up a time that would make her 5th in the NCAAs last year. Truly ridiculous. The time is so fast some were wondering if it was a lap short, but this
it's legit and shows she ran every lap (16:30-16:46).
*A Q&A With HS Prodigy Cayla Hatton Two years ago, she was in awe of Kara Goucher and asking for her autograph. Now she'll be racing against people like her at USAs in the 10k.
Super-Fast Road Races In The US *Elite Results
Carslbad 5,000: Dejen Gebremeskel Repeats At Carlsbad 5,000 In 13:11 Gebremeskel let the Olympic 5,000 medallist Eliud Kipchoge do all of the
in the wind before kicking home to a 2nd straight win in 13:11. Alistair Cragg (pictured left) set a new European road record of 13:26 as Ryan Gregson ran 13:39. Anthony Famiglietti struggled with a 14:21. Kevin Castille, who ran 14:01 this winter, won the Masters race easily in 14:57.
Tirunesh Dibaba Remains Undefeated On Year With An Easy 15:01 Win Dibaba: "I'm happy about the race but I didn’t run a fast time because of the wind. ... I'm going to be ready for the Olympics."
DC: Allan Kiprono Sets Course Record (45:15) As Julliah Tinega Repeats At 40th Credit Union Cherry Blossom Run
Saturday's Top Track Action *Texas Relays Results *All College Results
- Texas Relays: Nice IAAF Recap Of Texas Relays: Sanya Richards-Ross And LSU's Kimberly Duncan Impress "For the first time in this observer's memory, Richards-Ross looked like a world-class 100m sprinter rather than a 400 star running in a 100m race for speed work."
- Sanya Richards-Ross (10.89 Wind-Aided), Jeremy Wariner Do Well At Texas Relays As message boarder sprintgeezer points out, Richards-Ross' time is equal to 11.05 without the wind.
- High Schooler Marvin Bracy Runs Wind-Aided 10.06 At Texas Relays, Jeff Demps Runs 10.01 Sprintgeezer points out that Bracy's time, (video here) when you account for the wind, was better than Demps'.
- Florida Coach - Demps Ran 10.01 In Not His "Most Technical Race"
- Jeremy Wariner Is Happy With Progress - Says Toe That Kept Him Out Of 2011 Worlds Is Fine
- US Long Jump Champ Marquise Goodwin Pulls Out Of Texas Relays With Unspecified Injury
Recap Of Jamaican 100m High School Champs
More Sprint News
- Recommended Read: Lengthy Edwin Moses Profile "My story is not one of someone who was born to be a champion. I stayed in the sport longer than some who were better than me at 15, 16, 18 or even 20. And I put more into it."
- Alan Abrahamson Takes A Look At Wallace Spearmon's Amazing 19.95
Distance Articles Worth Considering
After Running 10k & 5k With Gallstones, Kip Keino Was Told He Might Die If He Ran 1,500 But He Did It Anyway And Crushed Jim Ryun
*MB: Did Kip Keino Really Run The 10k and 5k Before Crushing Jim Ryun in 1,500 at 1968 Olympics?
*Are Harvard-Westlake's Amy Weissenbach (2:02) And Cami Chapus (4:40) The Best High School Duo In History?
LRC Carey Pinkowski Reflects On Khalid Khannouchi's Career: "He Was The Absolute Best I've Ever Seen" The Chicago marathon director talks about the man who made his name
in the Windy City. Plus quotes from London Marathon director Dave Bedford and a tweet from Ryan Hall.
LRC Marathon Legend Khalid Khannouchi Officially Retires Khalid Khannouchi, one of the greatest marathoners of all time, has told LRC that he is officially retiring from competitive running. Khalid helped revolutionize the sport of marathon running, setting two world record in the span of three years, including his final one at the "Greatest Marathon Ever Run" - the 2002 London Marathon matchup that featured Khannouchi, Paul Tergat and Haile Gebrselassie.
Lisbon Action *LRC Updated Full Photo Gallery
Shalane Flanagan Wins Lisbon Half, Tadese Three-Peats Updated with IAAF story The American got the big upset win (just
as we predicted)
and Zersenay Tadese got the win but not the world record (just as we predicted - a broken clock is accurate twice a day). Flanagan ran
68:51 for the win.
OTB: Flanagan wins Lisbon. Lock for Olympic gold?
*Will there be an official Lisbon half-marathon thread?
*Letsrun...seriously your picking Shalane Flanagan to win the 2012 Lisbon Half Marathon?
*Full Photo Gallery
*LRC Lisbon Half Marathon Preview
Last Weekend's Action *Excellent Photo Of Spearmon By Max Faulkner Of FW Star-Telegram
- Arlington, TX: LRC Wallace Spearmon Runs 19.95 In March! To Crush Jeremy Wariner No one in the history of the world had run sub-20.00
in the Northern hemisphere
in March until now. Spearmon's Achilles
injury is clearly behind him. Doc Patton ran a 10.04 on a perfect 80-degree day and La Shauntea Moore ran a WL in the women's 200m. *Discuss
FW Star-Telegram: Spearmon: "I'm back." Spearmon trains with Doc Patton, who ran 10.04.
World Indoors *Results *Video Highlights For US Visitors *UK Visitors *Yahoo Photos
LRC Men's 3,000m Final Lives Up To The Hype World 5,000m champion Mo Farah squared off with two-time world indoor champion Bernard Lagat and 2012
World leaders Augustine Choge and Edwin Soi of Kenya. Once again, Bernard Lagat was too good. They were all in contention on the final lap. There was some contact, two guys running on the infield, a DQ and a resintatement, but none of that stopped Bernard Lagat from showing he's the best 3,000m runner in the world.
LRC 800s: Pamela Jelimo Is Back As USA's Erica Moore Gets Bronze, 18-Year-Old* Mohamed Aman Gets Gold The last time Pamela Jelimo was any good, Erica Moore wasn't an 800m runner. They both left World Indoors pleased, as Moore made her first sub-2:00 clocking count with a bronze medal. In the men's race, 18-year-old* favorite Mohamed Aman got gold. On The Boards: Erica Moore 800m at Worlds
LRC Hellen Obiri Stuns Four-Time World Champ Defar link fixed Obiri Closes In 4:06.6 For Gold Get used to the name Hellen Obiri. Last year, she ran internationally for the first time and won the Kenyan 1,500m championships. This year, in the fourth 3,000m of her life, she came from behind to stop Meseret Defar from getting her 5th world title.
IAAF Final Day Recap: Brittney Reese Is Incredible, Aries Meritt Upsets Liu Xiang, Will Claye Wins Brittney Reese had her back to the wall in the long jump, so what did she do? Unleash a jump that made her #3 all-time to win.
LRC Saturday: Iguider Wins Thrilling Men's 1,500m, Dibaba Lives Up To The Hype, Ashton Eaton, Sanya Richards Ross, Chaunte Lowe And Justin Gatlin (Uh) Get Gold World Record And $90,000 For Eaton A tremendous day of action and a good one for the USA. We break it down, including the men's 1,500m, where Abdalaati Iguider
ruined the coming out party of Ilham Tanui Özbilen in an exciting race that saw Matt Centrowitz challenge for the lead. Genzebe Dibaba dominated the women's 1,500, showing she's the real deal. Plus Sanya Richards Ross, Chaunte Lowe and Justin Gatlin are all back from various ailments, some self inflicted, some not. Not to mention a super-tight long jump and a gold by a 39-year-old married to a former heroin dealer.
The Fast Guys Of The LRC Puma Faas Challenge (Our Apologies For Disrespecting The Always Disrespected David McNeill)
LRC The Fastest Puma Faas Winners - Mark Wieczorek, David McNeill And Ricky Flynn LetsRun.com is made up of the most passionate and fastest runners on the planet. The three guys above entered the Puma Faas Challenge just like you even though they are total studs. Mark is a 1:46.00
runner, David a two-time NCAA 5,000m champion and an Australian national champion, and Ricky was a breakthough performer at the Olympic Trials Marathon. Read all about them. Thanks to Ricky's run at the Trials, he may be getting a sponsor soon, so he's giving his shoes to his roommate.
Previous: Get Inspired With The Final 20+ Winners In The Puma Faas Challenge A guy with incurable cancer who wants to run 16-minute miles, a guy who want to break 4 despite getting hit by a car going 35mph, a woman who has a 5-year running streak going that includes two pregnancies, much more.
Week In Review
LRC Week That Was: America's Newest Female Running Prodigy, Galen Rupp's Medal Chances, Dennis Koech Gets 7 Years Older In 2.5 Months, Bekele's World Records And The World's Winningest Marathoner Who Is Not A Big Fan Of The World We span the globe so you don't have to. Can Atsedu Tsegay knock Galen Rupp off the medal stand at 10,000m? How does someone get 7 years older in 2 months? Plus info on America's latest distance prodigy and the World's winningest marathoner seems to not be a big fan of the World. Much more, including a great profile on Edwin Moses.
US News Updates
- NYRR Article On Best Friends And Training Partners Abdi Abdirahman And Bernard Lagat Abdi has been trying to convince Lagat to move to the marathon and Lagat hints that he might after the Olympics.
- Micah True Memorial Run To Be Held Friday At 4PM In Boulder
- Recommended Read: Cayla Hatton Talks About Her Road Back From 2 Years Of Injury To Run Her 33:17 10k “I went through all the phases of mourning. I remember being so upset, so angry at (the doctor). I was in denial. But I also think the whole experience made me realize how much I love running. Before, it was soccer, and running was just a hobby. When (running) was taken away I realized
how much I missed it.”
- Brief Chat With Tyson Gay "When you have major surgery, after about two weeks, you understand that you can’t run forever, and you start to think, “What am I going to do after this one day?” Which sucks, because I love running, what I do."
- Brad Hudson Interview On Dathan Ritzenhein & Alberto Salazar
- Nicole Blood Blogs On Her Race At The Chicago Shamrock Shuffle
Some Inspiring Quotes But Not Quite Quote Of The Day
- Jason Hartmann Looks Back At Trials And Ahead To Boston Marathon "There are a lot of great athletes who didn't make the Olympic team ... That's kind of life, and stuff. But it wasn't from a lack of trying, it wasn't from a lack of focus, it wasn't from a lack of diet, it wasn't from a lack of sleep."
- Looking At Caballo Blanco's (Micah True's) Legacy "When you're a young 20-something in college, you're excited about changing the world. You see all these ways to do it and eventually you kind of grow out of it. But he (Micah True) did it and he showed you don't have to be some super person to do it.'' - Nick Coury on Micah True.
- NYRR Announces $2,012 Olympic Trials Training Grants "In the economic sense, I am fortunate to have a full-time job. In the athletic sense, I am unfortunate to have a full-time job." - Olympic Trials qualifier Michael Cassidy.
Shoe Biz News
- A Look At The Legal Merits Of The Vibram Five Fingers Lawsuit The key for the plaintiffs will be to make this a class action suit.
- Nike Signs Big Endorsement Deal To Cover All Brazilians Sports Except Volleyball At Rio 2016
- Puma CEO Talks About Signing Usain Bolt And Sticking With Him Also said the Puma Faas was selling well even before the LetsRun.com Puma Faas Challenge.
- President Obama Given A Free Pair Of New Balance As Congressman Tries To Lobby To Make Army Buy US-Made Shoes
- Nike Track Nationals For High School Teams Won't Exist This Year That's the team competition that has yet to catch on.
Half Marathon Madness
Ethiopia's Next Star? In Cold And Windy Conditions, Virtually Unknown Ethiopian Atsedu Tsegay Runs 4th-Fastest (58:47) Half Marathon Ever The 20-year-old's claim to fame before today was a 6th place at the
World Junior 5,000 and a course record at last October's Marseille and
Cassis road race. Joyce Chepkirui, the African XC champ, broke the women's course record in Prague. *RRW Recap
Prague Berlin: Geoffrey Mutai's Training Partner Dennis Koech Stuns Half Marathon World Champion Wilson Kiprop
5 Kenyans broke 60 flat as Koech (59:14) edged Kiprop (59:15) on a day which 5 Kenyans broke 60 and 3 Kenyan women led by last year's Rotterdam
champ, Philes Ongori (68:25), broke 69. Koech's coach thinks he can get the WR.
Sad News: Body of Boulder ultrarunner Micah True found in New Mexico after 4-day search True, aka Caballo Blanco, became a celebrity of sorts after the book "Born to Run."
His body was found Saturday after he disappeared on a run.
*Friends recall Boulder ultrarunner Micah True as passionate, playful "When he was out on the trail running, it was like someone just rang the school bell and said, 'Recess.' It was utter playfulness."
*You can pay your respects here.
Meet Chuck Engle - The Marathon Junkie - Who Just Broke The World Record For Most Marathon Victories We like how his motto is "run more" and how he knows where he truly stands in the running world. "I'm a mediocre runner at best. There's at least 4,000 marathon times that have been better than me this year - in the world." *MarathonJunkie.com Website
Random Articles On A Monday
Recommended Read: A Great Article Profiling The 2012 Notre Dame Men's NCAA Championship DMR Team Hard to believe it's only the 3rd NCAA title in Notre Dame history.
36,652 Runners At Record-Setting Cooper River Bridge 10km Run Forced To Wait 1 Hour To Start & Race Director Says Delay Was "Not That Much Of A Delay" Solomon Deksisa (29:37) and Janet Cherobon-Bawcom (33:01) got the wins in America's 3rd-largest 10k.
Former Butler Runner Tommy Davies Is 1st Person To Cross Finish Line At London Olympic Stadium As He Wins 5 Mile Race That Finished In Stadium
*Princess Beatrice Competed As Well (Pics) Beatrice seems to run a lot, as she lost 20 pounds training for last year's London marathon In an effort that silenced critics who ripped her for being a bit heavy in this bikini shot.
More Distance News
- Alberto Salazar Autobiography Coming Out April 10th
- Viola Jelagat Kibiwot Wins 800/1,500 Double At Kenyan Meet
- Sport Scientists Take A Look At Vibram Class Action Lawsuit
- Olympic Marathoner Arata Fujiwara And Kawauchi Run 12k Workout Together
- 5-Mile Road Race Finishes At Olympic Stadium As A Test Event
Friday's Big Sprint News
Reuters: Tyson Gay Holds Open Workout For Media & Says He'll Only Do 100m This Year *ESPN.com
*AP Article That Is More Upbeat & Says He's Nearing Full Recovery Given his surgery, Gay doesn't feel he hasn't done enough work to handle the 200m. His coach says that the Trials might actually be his first race of the year: "You'd prefer to have a couple of races before the trials. But at the end of the day, if his first race is at the Olympic trials, then he'll be ready to run.''
More Sprint News: Slate Asks: Might Justin Gatlin (And Other Drug Cheats) Be Benefitting From Doping They Did Years Ago? Answer: Yes
We All Have Our Own Story Of How We Became A Runner, But Few Can Say It Was Because They Were Arrested
Recommended Read: Former CEO Of BETonSPORTS.com Went To Jail To Become A Runner At 50 years old, David Carruthers used his time in prison/house arrest to go from being 192 lbs. and overweight to running a 3:07 marathon and sub 5-min. mile.
Olympic And Distance News
- Thanks To Photoshop: Olympic Mascots Wenlock And Mandeville Are Being Mocked Worldwide *Deadspin.com Photoshop Contest
- Good News: Roger Bannister Goes from 33/1 To 3/1 Odds to Light Olympic Flame Steve Redgrave, a British rower hardly known outside of Britain, is the favorite still.
- Steve Ovett's Son Going To Univ. Of Oregon *Steve Ovett's Son Freddy (1:51 800) Signs With Oregon, As Does 3:45/8:12 Guy Richard Goodman - Both Are Eligible Right Now *MB: Ovett & Goodman join Ducks
LA Times Take A Look at Altitude Training At Mammoth Lakes
- Meb Keflezighi On His High Altitude Training Base At Mammoth Lakes: "This was a distance runner's heaven."
- Morgan Uceny One Of Many Elites Training At Mammoth Lakes "There's something special about this group. If you don't have a knowledgeable coach that can take that kind of training and make it work, then it's pointless. Just being at altitude isn't going to do anything. You have to know how to use it."
2012 NYC Half Marathon *Top 50 Results *LRC Photos (Updated) *Race Replay (Video)
LRC Recap: Peter Kirui & Firehiwot Dado Prevail After Head-To-Head Battles
From the start, both the men's and women's races turned into one-on-one battles but with different results. In the men's race, Peter Kirui did all the work as Deriba Merga tried to hang on, but in the end, Kirui was rewarded with a victory in the 2nd fastest time ever (59:35) as no American men finished in the top 10. Kim Smith led most of the women's race, but Firehiwot Dado pulled ahead late and won in a new CR (68:35) as Kara Goucher was 3rd.
*MB: NYC Half 2012 race coverage thread and updates.
*MB:Today was Ritz's worst finish Since....
*MB:Did Kim Smith get pawned? (sic)
*MB: Todd Williams is really good at broadcasting
*Nice WSJ Recap
*Davila Loved The Weather: "If you can't run fast on a day like today, you might as well go bowling."
*Goucher: "I had a lot more fun this year."
2012 NCAAs *Results
LRC 3,000s: Chris Derrick Pushes Lawi Lalang To The Line, Emily Infeld Wins Her First Title (link fixed) Friday night, Chris Derrick won accolades for coming within 1.7 seconds of beating Lawi Lalang. Derrick did even better on Saturday night, coming within .17 seconds. In the end, Derrick's efforts weren't enough, as Lalang completed the double. In the women's 3,000m, Emily Infeld won a four-person sprint around the final bend over (among others) Jordan Hasay. Hasay's Ducks were so good they would have won the team title if she had stayed in Oregon.
US Women's Olympic Trials Marathon News *LRC Vote Totals *Men's Results *Women's Results *Yahoo Flash Photos
Flanagan Over Davila, Goucher Gets Third As Top 4 All Break Old OTrials Record Flanagan (2:25:38) pulled away from Davila (2:25:55) and Goucher was third in 2:26:06. Amy Hastings broke the old Trials record at 2:27:17 but didn't make the team. Deena Kastor was 6th in 2:30:40.
- New: Amy Hastings Reacts To Fourth Place Finish Obviously disappointed, but a good run for Amy.
- Post-Race Reaction None of the four former Olympic marathoners in the race made the team. Hear from the top 3 and them.
- Women's Results
- Goucher: "I never imagined myself winning this race based on the short period of time I had to train." Oregonian
US Men's Olympic Trials Marathon News *LRC Vote Totals *Men's Results *Women's Results *Mile-By-Mile Splits *Yahoo Flash Photos
Marathon Trials Analysis And Reaction The 2012 Trials race was a classic. We throw some love to the top 3, ponder Ritz's future in the marathon, tell you who had the best debut, and tell you who that guy you never heard of was. Plus we talk about Meb's 74-year-old badass dad and look at the fortune of some old timers who didn't make the team, Josh Cox and Dan Browne, in addition to the ones who did (Meb and Abdi).
Race Recap: Meb Keflezighi Captures 2012 Olympic Trials Marathon Title
News From Kenya
*Even The Best Have Heroes: Asbel Kiprop Wants To Be Like His "Hero" Hicham El Guerrouj “Every medal I win get’s me motivated to better my hero ... He is unbelievable; he won two gold medals at the 2004 Olympics. I’m looking forward to start running the double at the 2013 World Championships; I will be doing both 800m and 1500m.” Also interseting that he says a YouTube interview with Silas Kiplagat help him win at Worlds.
*Ever Wonder What The Competition Is Like At A Kenyan College Meet? Apparently not that fast; Rodgers Gesabwa won the 10k in 29:09.
Did You Miss 4/1/12 On LetsRun.com? Relive It Here
Video: Khalid Khannouchi To Run 2012 Virgin London Marathon A television report out of London confirms Khannouchi is in for 2012. Sunday's April Fool's Homepage.
High Schooler Marvin Bracy Runs 10.06 At Texas Relays
The Week In Review
LRC The Week That Was In Running: March 19-25, 2012 Last week, South Africa's 800 stars opened up at their specialty with resounding victories and we tell you what their wins mean (which means our incessant update on Nick Symmonds' medal chances), we do the same for Shalane Flanagan's impressive win in Lisbon, plus free coaching advice from Lauren Fleshman (do as I do) and Chris Solinsky (don't do as I do), and quotes from Mo Farah, a happy Nick Willis, an angry Ron Hill and a happy Olympic janitor. Plus Wallace Spearmon and LetsRun.com impress the brass at USATF.
Spice Up Your Day With This Steeple Fail (Turn Up Volume) *MB Thread
Train Smarter (More In The Running Training Forum)
- Marathon Training Thread - Week Ending 3/25
- Bored X coach, willing to give unwanted advice
- What are your best bang-for-the-buck running tips?
Three Nice Deals On Running Shoes
1) Nike Free 2+ $59.98 For men - 1 color only at this price. Other colors and women $79.99-$99.99.
2) Adidas Leap $49.98
3) Brooks Adrenaline 11 $59.98
Little LRC gets a commission with your purchase.
Train Smarter - More In The Running Training Forum
- Kellogism vs Coeism
- Based on these workouts, what event would you have me run?
- Does a night of little sleep ruin my workout
- Running a Marathon on No Training?