Ok who is going to win it?
40 with possible rain after snow on friday and 29.
The midwest teams will dominate. Looks like the west coast will be shut out again.
Ok who is going to win it?
So if you know who cares!
You're basing your prediction at nationals on the weather? You can't be serious. Based on the fact that it's going to be 40 degrees with possible rain after snow? Have you ever been to the northwest? What do you think the teams in B.C. run in 90% of the time.
You're clueless. The midwest teams may "dominate" but it's not going to be because of the weather. The teams that dominate the day are going to be those teams that are best prepared to handle any elements. Jackass.
Here is the top 20 from 1999. what will it take to me All-american this year. My guess is 26:00(41 slower than in 1999) wow
1. Silah Misoi, Life University (Ga.)23:31
2. Samuel Nyamongo, Life University (Ga.) 24:05
3. Francis Kirwa, Life University (Ga.) 24:09
4. Oliver Mintzlaff, Concordia University (Calif.) 24:12
5. James Kennedy, Grace College (Ind.) 24:18
6. John Ngure, Huntington College (Ind.) 24:197.
David Milne, University of British Columbia (Canada)24:22
8. Brandon Seifert, Concordia University (Neb.) 24:23
9. Kenneth Koech, McKendree College (Ill.) 24:24
10. Daniel Kibungei, Malone College (Ohio) 24:2
11. Mike Farrell, McKendree College (Ill.) 24:44
12. Chris Kebenei, McKendree College (Ill.) 24:46
13. GeorgeOndimu, Life University (Ga.) 24:55
14. Zak Merchoud, Life University (Ga.) 24:56
15. Sean Birren, Lindenwood University (Mo.) 24:57
16. Scott Stanley, Dana College (Neb.) 24:59
17. Gabriel Rop, Taylor University (Ind.) 25:03
18. Dave Leonard, Malone College (Ohio) 25:05
19. Marcus Chandler, California StateUniversity-SanMarcos 25:06
20. Ricardo Etheridge, California Baptist University
21. Joe Campagna, Houghton College (N.Y.) 25:08
22. Ricardo Valenzuela, California Baptist University
23. Natnael Amare, Northwood University (Texas)
24. Patrick Rono, MidAmerica Nazarene University (Kan.) 25:11
25. Brett Long, Oregon Institute of Technology 25:11
26. Joe Beisner, Northwood University (Texas) 25:12
27. Stuart Moran, Berea College (Ky.) 25:13
28. Bashar Ibrahim, Lindenwood University (Mo.)
29. Brad Tighe, Minot State University (N.D.) 25:14
30. Luke Baker, Indiana Wesleyan University
Damn. '99 was a fast year. The conditions always play a roll, but in my day, 25:30 got you All-American.
yeah, we've been running in 40 degrees with pouring rain at practice for the past two months. not fun, but we don't expect the weather to be an issue at least.
Well, we will find out the weather when we get there tomorrow!!! Can't wait to compete! OUTS!!!
good luck to you guys... These guys out east have no clue what us Region 1 guys had to run in at Medford, weather should be no problem for you guys. Good luck to all the west coast teams. Go represent.
Top 5 teams
Mid America or Central Methodist
I don't think 25:20 will ever be neccessary to be all-american again, 1999 was an awesome year, a very deep field. I'd say 25:50s will guarrantee top 30, but hell, it's xc. If you're feeling good at the hill 2nd time around and in the top 40, you should crack the top 30
1999 was just 3 yrs ago, how many of that top 30 are still running well post-collegiately? Not very many which is a shame. Nyamongo and Misoi maybe are still around 1 or 2 others
24 hrs till game time. What do you think? I think Minot State U will win by 35
Seagate, you are a total dumbshit. Learn to read. Naia posted a link to the weather, then started a new paragraph with his predictions. He never said that he was basing his predictions on the weather, dumbass. In fact, he never said WHAT his predictions were based on.
YOU ARE SO STUPID. LEARN TO READ.
My apologies. You're so right. I guess giving a link to the weather and then professing, "The midwest teams will dominate. Looks like the west coast will be shut out again," in the very next paragraph have absolutely nothing in common. You obviously know exactly what this person was talking about. You're damn brilliant.
What the hell does "Looks like the west coast will be shut out again," refer to? If it doesn't refer to the weather, what is this mental giant talking about? Please, enlighten me. Make sure you have your caps lock key on too. It makes it so much easier for me to understand what you're saying.