Terms Of Service/Message Board Rules
Please note the following terms of service which govern the LetsRun.com message board(s).
- You must be over the age of 13 to participate.
- You understand that the poster of the content is entirely responsible for all content posted. LetsRun.com is not responsible for any of the content on the message board(s). This means that the poster, and not LetsRun.com, is entirely responsible for all content that he or she posts. As a result, LetsRun.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on its message board(s). You understand that by using the message board(s), you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will LetsRun.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available.
- You understand that because you are responsible for the content you post, you can be held responsible for any laws that you break when posting. This includes but is not limited to violating another party's copyright by posting another party's article in its entirety on the message board(s). Please link to articles instead of posting them or you may be sued by the other party for copyright infringement.
- You understand that LetsRun.com does not pre-screen content but it may remove content at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. If you would like to suggest that something be removed, please use the "report a post" function or email LetsRun.com at [email protected] but LetsRun.com does not have to remove any content and may or may not agree to your request. Every post that is reported by the "report a post" function is reviewed be a moderator. There is no guarantee other posts are read by a human moderator.
- Guidelines for posts: Be civil- While we don't pre-screen content we want to have a community where ideas are exchanged in a civil manner and people feel open to post. Please be civil and use the report a post function.
- Types of posts that will be removed:
Posts that encourage violence, abuse or harrassment will be removed. Posts with graphic violence or adult content will be removed.
Posts that threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, or disability will be removed.
Private personal information:
Posts that expose other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission will be removed. However, you acknowledge that your identity is not a secret whether or not you reveal your name in your posts. Your IP address is tracked. As a result others, including LetsRun.com, may be able to figure out who you are and thus your identity may be revealed to others.
The message board forum(s) are not designed to serve as a place where one makes posts that are nothing more than glorified advertisements (i.e. anything promoting another website, product, etc.). Posts that serve as advertisements are likely to be deleted. If you would like to reach the targeted audience of dedicated running aficionados that come to LetsRun.com, we suggest you consider advertising with the web-site or at the very least contacting LetsRun.com before making posts that are advertisements. For more information contact LetsRun.com at [email protected].
Do not steal other's work. We support the concept of fair use and parody, but not IP theft.
- You may not impersonate another person's identity on the message board(s).
- You acknowledge that material that you post becomes the copyrighted property of LetsRun.com and LetsRun.com can reproduce it in any form that it sees fit without providing you compensation